Jongleurs Group Ltd is fully committed to complying with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union and the European Economic Area (EEA). The purpose of this statement is to demonstrate our firm commitment to the privacy and protection of all personal data shared with us.
Data Protection Principles
We adhere to the following principles for data protection and privacy:
- Lawfulness, Fairness, and Transparency: We process personal data lawfully, fairly, and in a transparent manner.
- Purpose Limitation: We collect personal data for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes and do not process it further in a way incompatible with those purposes.
- Data Minimization: We ensure that personal data are adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accuracy: We take all reasonable steps to ensure that personal data is accurate and kept up to date.
- Storage Limitation: We retain personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed.
- Integrity and Confidentiality: We ensure appropriate security of personal data, protecting it against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, or damage.
Data Subject Rights
Under the GDPR, data subjects have certain rights, including:
- Right to be Informed: We provide ‘privacy notices’ which are concise, transparent, and easily accessible, containing clear and plain language about the use of personal data.
- Right of Access: Individuals have the right to access their personal data (known as a “data subject access request”) so they are aware of and can verify the lawfulness of the processing.
- Right to Rectification: Individuals can have personal data rectified if it’s inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to Erasure (the ‘Right to be Forgotten’): In certain circumstances, individuals can request the deletion or removal of personal data.
- Right to Restrict Processing: Individuals have the right to block or suppress the processing of their personal data.
- Right to Data Portability: This allows individuals to obtain and reuse their personal data for their own purposes across different services.
- Right to Object: In certain circumstances, individuals have the right to object to the processing of their personal data.
- Rights in Relation to Automated Decision Making and Profiling: Jongleurs Group Ltd does not perform any automated decision making or profiling activities.
Lawful Basis for Processing
We ensure that we have a lawful basis for all our data processing activities, including:
- Consent: We request explicit consent from individuals before processing their data. This consent can be withdrawn at any time.
- Contractual Necessity: We may process personal data to fulfill a contract or take steps linked to a contract.
- Legal Obligation: If the law requires us to process personal data for a certain reason, we do so.
- Legitimate Interests: In specific situations, we may process data to pursue our legitimate business interests in a way which might reasonably be expected and which does not materially impact the individual’s rights, freedom, or interests.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
In the event of a data breach, we will ensure our obligations under GDPR are met where necessary, including reporting to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) and informing affected individuals, where required.
This GDPR Compliance Statement will be reviewed as necessary and at least annually. Any changes will be updated on our website and communicated as necessary.
If you have any questions about this GDPR Compliance Statement or our data protection practices, please contact us at email@example.com.
Last Updated: July 26, 2023